bad ideas so far this year
- trying to help a middle-aged belgian man who was stuck in the “snow” (= ~5 cm.) clearly it’s better to furiously keep pushing the accelerator than listen to the young finnish woman telling you to back up instead, turn the wheel a bit and try slowly again.. (actually it was the last bad idea for 2010, but i learnt my lesson – won’t try to be helpful again in that kind of situation)
- spending time in brussels without having dusted off my french nor dutch before going. feels stupid speaking english when you’re supposed to know the native languages – or at least enough to survive in both.
good ideas so far this year
- beginning it somewhere with no (almost at least) snow. woke up to sunshine today actually.
- taking a nap instead of going bowling – this is the first cilane event in ages that hasn’t ended with me munching pain killers for an aching back. i have finally learnt to say no to things i know will end badly.
- last but not least: developing a kama sutra game for nintendo wii – everyone (high) scores! creative thinking during brunch…